Asheville Signs in Natural Stone
The natural stone landscaping projects that Ambrose Landscapes designs and installs for homeowners in Asheville and around Western North Carolina are not limited to fireplaces, patios, walls, and steps. One unique and eye-catching landscaping project that is overlooked at times is the natural stone sign. Whether you want to erect a distinctive road sign, display an elegant house number, or present a sign to the public that marks the entrance to your property, Ambrose Landscapes can design and install just the right natural stone sign to enhance the beauty of your home.
Why Choose Natural Stone for Asheville Signs?
If you want a sign with curb appeal, choosing natural stone for the project is a great way to go both functionally and aesthetically. Natural stone has become a popular choice for various landscaping designs due to its elegant and natural look. It’s a way that you can make sure you have an original and unique sign – a one-of-kind that can never be replicated. Here are some more of the best reasons to enhance your sign with natural stone:
- Durability – You will find that natural stonework is more durable than other materials (like wood) that are commonly used for signs. Stonework is perfect for enduring the wear and tear of the elements including heat, cold, rain, and snow. It is also able to withstand other potential risks like children climbing on it or playing around it and retained soil that is pushing against it. Your stone sign will stay standing, just as beautifully, despite rough conditions.
- Variety – Natural stones are available in a variety of shapes, textures, and colors, so there are endless possibilities when it comes to designing your stone sign. It can be as creative and eye-catching as you would like, or it can have a soothing and calming effect on the senses. No matter what your needs are, you will be able to achieve it based on the types of stones you choose to use.
- Natural – Stones blend in seamlessly with other landscaping. Whether your sign is placed near other stonework (like retaining walls), in a lawn, among the flora of a garden, or at the entrance to your home or business, it will enhance the natural beauty around it – while still providing the function it’s meant to.
- Eco-friendly – Using natural stones for signs is eco-friendly – certainly more so than plastic, vinyl, or other synthetic materials. You can feel good about the materials used while still being pleased with the durability and appearance. There really isn’t a material better than those that mother nature provides.
- Low-maintenance – There is very little maintenance required for a natural stone sign. It’s easily cleaned when necessary and it doesn’t require painting or sealing.
- Stability – Stonework, including that in stone signs, is very stable once it’s set. There will be very minimal shifting or movement due to wind, moisture, or frost.
- Adds value – Posting natural stone signs will add to the value of your home or business with its natural beauty and elegance. It makes properties look sophisticated and polished, increasing curb appeal along with monetary value.
What Types of Designs are Possible for Stone Signs?
Whatever your perfect sign is, using stonework will help you achieve the look you want. Because natural stones come in various shapes, sizes, and colors, the design possibilities are endless. Additionally, if you have existing stonework, like walls, pathways, or steps, the variety of natural stones available make it easy to add-on a matching or complementary stone sign.
Are Stone Business Signs More Expensive Than Other Types of Signs?
Because of the material, creativity, and labor associated with installing stone signs, you may find that it is more expensive than installing traditional signage that is made of wood, plastic, or vinyl materials. However, when you choose a stonework sign, you have the added benefit of a longer lifespan, lower maintenance, durability, and of course, natural beauty. While your initial investment may be more, having a sign created with natural stones more than makes up for the expense with its exquisite beauty, unblemished aging, and durability.
Why Choose Ambrose Landscapes for a Stone Sign in Asheville?
At Ambrose Landscapes, you can expect professional and beautiful results, from your initial concept to the smallest final detail. We have years of experience in stonework design and installation in every type of landscape found in Western North Carolina. We offer all our customers the highest level of service while keeping your specific needs and goals in mind in both design and installation. Let us help you create the perfect natural stone sign for your property – one that provides the function and appearance you’ll love for years to come.