Stone signs are unique and eye-catching landscaping project that is sometimes overlooked. Whether you want to erect a distinctive road sign, display an elegant house number, or present a sign to the public that marks the entrance to your property, Ambrose Landscapes offers services to design and install just the right sign to enhance the beauty of your business.
Why Choose Natural Stone for Asheville Signs?
If you want a sign in Asheville with curb appeal, choosing natural stone for the project is a great way to go both functionally and aesthetically. It’s become a popular choice for various landscaping designs due to its naturally elegant look. It’s a way that you can make sure you have an original and unique sign – a one-of-kind that can never be replicated. Here are some more of the best reasons to enhance your sign with natural stone:
- Durability – Stone is more durable than other types of material (like wood or metal) that are commonly used for signs. Stonework is perfect for enduring the wear and tear of the elements including heat, cold, rain, and snow. It is also able to withstand other potential risks like children climbing on it or playing around it and retained soil that is pushing against it. Your sign will stay standing, just as beautifully, despite rough conditions.
- Variety – Natural stones are available in a variety of shapes, textures, and colors, so there are endless possibilities when it comes to designing your sign. It can be as creative and eye-catching as you would like, or it can have a soothing and calming effect on the senses. No matter what your needs are, you will be able to achieve them based on the types of stones you choose to use.
- Natural – Stones blend in seamlessly with other landscaping. Whether your sign is placed near other stonework (like retaining walls), in a lawn, among the flora of a garden, or at the entrance to your home or business, it will enhance the natural beauty around it – while still providing the function it’s meant to.
- Eco-friendly – Using natural stones for signs is eco-friendly – certainly more so than plastic, vinyl, or other synthetic materials. You can feel good about the materials used while still being pleased with their durability and appearance. There really isn’t a material better than those that mother nature provides.
- Low-maintenance – There is very little maintenance required for this type of sign. It’s easily cleaned when necessary and it doesn’t require painting or sealing.
- Stability – Stonework is very stable once it’s set. There will be very minimal shifting or movement due to wind, moisture, or frost.
- Adds value – Quality stone signs will add to the value of your home or workplace with their natural beauty and elegance. It makes properties look sophisticated and polished, increasing curb appeal along with monetary value.
What Types of Designs are Possible for Stone Signs?
Whatever your perfect sign is, using stonework will help you achieve the look you want. Because stones come in various shapes, sizes, and colors, the design possibilities are endless. Additionally, if you have existing stonework, like walls, pathways, or steps, the variety of natural stones available make it easy to add on a matching or complementary sign.
Are Stone Business Signs More Expensive Than Other Types of Signs?
Because of the material, creativity, and labor associated with installing stone signs, you may find that it is more expensive than installing traditional signage that is made of wood, plastic, or vinyl materials. However, when you choose a stonework sign, you have the added benefit of a longer lifespan, lower maintenance, durability, and of course, beauty. While your initial investment may be more, having a custom sign created with natural stones more than makes up for the expense with its exquisite beauty, unblemished aging, and durability.
Why Choose Ambrose Landscapes for a Stone Sign in Asheville, North Carolina?
At Ambrose Landscapes, you can expect quality, professional, and beautiful results, from your initial concept to the smallest final detail. We have years of experience in stonework design and installation in every type of landscape found in Western North Carolina and Buncombe County. We offer all our customers the highest level of service while keeping your specific needs and goals in mind in both design and installation. Let us help you create perfect Asheville signs for your property – one that provides the function and appearance you’ll love for years to come.
To contact Ambrose Landscapes for a quote on your custom sign, call today.